It's only 7 more sleeps till we go, here's a few thoughts from everyone as we get ready to serve, learn about the people and what God is doing, and experience the culture of Nicaragua.
We are all really excited about this trip but we have several prayer requests such as :
- SAFETY
- HEALTH
- STRENGTH
- GUIDANCE
- WISDOM
- COMPASSION
- OPEN MINDEDNESS
- SETTLED STOMACHS.... (You know what we mean......)
we are excited about going, but know we need God with us and your prayers to support us, thank you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spiritual Seasons: Season 2: Rooting - Psalm 1
This morning we’re reflecting on the season in our lives of rooting , of growing deeper in our relationship and knowledge of God, shaping ...
-
Today marks the beginning of a new year, 2026 . As we look ahead, we make plans, we have dreams and hopes about what 2026 might contain, b...
-
Deuteronomy means “ repetition of the law ,” or “ second law .” Our passage happens near the end of Moses’ life as he prepares Israel t...
-
This past week has been full and exciting as I am now a half-time pastor and half-time chaplain for the Ministry to Seafarers here in Montre...
“I have chosen you and have not rejected you, so do not fear, for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” (Isaiah 41: 9,10)
ReplyDelete