Monday 16 May 2011

Getting ready to go

It's only 7 more sleeps till we go, here's a few thoughts from everyone as we get ready to serve, learn about the people and what God is doing, and experience the culture of Nicaragua.

We are all really excited about this trip but we have several prayer requests such as :
- SAFETY
- HEALTH
- STRENGTH
- GUIDANCE
- WISDOM
- COMPASSION
- OPEN MINDEDNESS
- SETTLED STOMACHS.... (You know what we mean......)

we are excited about going, but know we need God with us and your prayers to support us, thank you

1 comment:

  1. “I have chosen you and have not rejected you, so do not fear, for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” (Isaiah 41: 9,10)

    ReplyDelete

Rise Up! Lessons from the Life of Esther - Isaiah 40:28-31

Good morning GEMS, thank you so much for leading us in worship this morning! It’s great to have you share about GEMS and some of the things ...